Bacchus Strat Info Request

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbaug14

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can tell me the year/model/specs of the Bacchus listed below. Looks like nitro and has a rosewood board. SN128492

https://reverb.com/item/62899012-bacchus-japanese-stratocaster-super-nice-lacquer?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=62899012

Bumping to see if anyone is willing to help out with some info. Thanks in advance!!!

No idea. guitar hiro is the resident Bacchus/Momose/Diviser expert. He is not on here much these days. You might try sending him a PM?

based on the attributes/photos in the Reverb listing this example looks to be a Bacchus BST-62 3TS as seen on page 17 of the 2004 Deviser Hand Made Concept catalog

EDIT: sorry I was in a hurry when I replied and missed some of your info request. :oops:
production is likely circa 2004/2005, the top/clear coat is nitro lacquer over a poly under coat, alder body (should be 2 piece/center seam), and original pickups are YUTA VS-2 which have beveled pole tops

Back