Pretty Wild Custom Edition

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe this line was made in the mid ‘80s. I hadn’t seen one with a trans finish like this one. Seems like it could be a one piece body? Has an oval “80” sticker. Pretty cool, though I prefer guitars with less things to adjust. 8)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275129791024

1990's Tokai Custom Edition Super Stratocaster
SN: 221711
Weight: 8lbs 12.9 oz's
Made in Japan
Ash Body!!
Trans Green
Ayers Rocker V Tremolo (Licensed under Floyd Rose)
L.White pickups
HSS Configuration
Gold Hardware & Gold Mirror Pickguard

Pick your jaw up off the floor and feast your eyes on this spectacular, one of a kind, Tokai Custom Edition Trans Green Dream. Be prepared to clear your calendar because once this baby is in your hands, you won't want to do anything but rock! It has been paired perfectly with gold hardware and a gold pickguard that just scream, "I belong on stage."

The deep, brown rosewood fretboard has micro dot inlays and the maple neck has a comfy medium C profile that is not too thick, but not too thin. Cosmetically this guitar is in great condition with only 1 finish crack on front back top edge and some blushing around the edge of the face of the headstock. Other than that, this emerald gem is near mint. It has been professionally setup for optimal tone and playability and is simply waiting for a rocker to take her home and show her off!

It has just been professionally set up for optimal tone and playability. The action is smooth and the intonation is spot on. It has been deep cleaned. All guitars will arrive looking and playing great. The frets have been dressed/polished and the fingerboard was cleaned. (Unfinished Rosewood and Ebony boards get treated with Fret Doctor - a proprietary all natural oil that is the best on the market) It was professionally set up and has brand new strings, the action was adjusted, the intonation is dialed in and it plays excellent. All the electronics work as they should.

* Neck is Straight and the Truss Rod Works

* Intonation is Perfect

* Professionally Set Up With Nice Action & New Strings

* Frets Dressed & Polished - Shine Like New

d0gpYLN.jpg

oVVWJoz.jpg

AMDLvJc.jpg

sGzrltJ.jpg

CJo9bV6.jpg

SzYshfc.jpg

Latest posts

Back