HLS360 Trans Black Finish

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DzoSMsE.jpg

dl2Z67v.jpg

5mv8MYZ.jpg

HxpLWcR.jpg

CUUOmDZ.jpg

cJTRC6F.jpg

IGJNfcD.jpg

VoQhStJ.jpg

Dtsa4fp.jpg

Description:

-lacquer coating
-Honduras mahogany back
-AAA flame hard rock maple top
-12 inch radius fingerboard using precious hacaranda
-mahogany neck
-deep joint neck to adjust the neck preparation angle adopting 3.8 degrees- which is close to the vintage Les Paul it feels like a vintage Les Paul.
It outputs a clear and clear sound that is comfortable to play and combined with the original sound of the guitar it is a sound that makes you want to play it forever.
-tailpiece is made of aluminum
-brass bridge saddle
-delrin nut
-and other small parts.

Since I used it only at home- it has slight scratches- but it is in a relatively beautiful condition considering that it is a black color that does not have much usability and the scratches are easily noticeable.

There is plenty of room in the height of the frets- and the neck- truss rod- and electrical system are in good condition.

We also perform cleaning and maintenance- so you can use it immediately.
(As for the smell- I dont smoke- so I think there is no problem.
note that.

Hibiki Model LS360

HAMAMATSU said:
お問い合わせの件でございますが、HLSはヒビキさんからの特注オーダー仕様のモデルですので、
社内で通常モデルと区別する為、LSの前にHを付けております。
また、59ピックアップはヒビキさん企画のピックアップですので、弊社の製品ではございません。

東海楽器製造㈱
営業部

8) i emailed tokai-japan and asked them about the HLS guitars. the HLS guitars were originally the special-ordered LS/LC/etc guitars by the HIBIKI company who is the distributer of tokai guitars in japan. those HLS guitars and all were purely made by tokai-japan and usually have the very high specifications. like their 59 pickup. its a more vintage styled pickup made by tokai for HIBIKI. anyways, on many forums, it seems that the people often call HLS as HISTORIC-LS. i asked tokai-japan about this if its really officially so, their answer was NO! tokai says it only means HIBIKI-LS and its for the hibiki special ordered guitars. the 59 pickup is also the hibiki's product and its not the tokai-japan official product. the email from tokai-japan is above. hope you can translate it exactly! now we clearly know that there isnt the "HISTORIC" series in the tokai-japan catalog officially.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25341

Back