Mary Kaye for

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mdvineng said:
ned said:
I always thought Mary Kay strats/tele's were pink.

think you need to adjust your monitor :wink:
off white trans

That's kind of an inside joke (nicely played Ned!). There is a women's cosmetics company here in the states named Mary Kay - after the founder Mary Kay Ash. Their sales people form their own little pyramids teams - recruiting friends, family, etc .... who in turn recruit the same.

Anyway, if any team was able to achieve $100,000 in sales the first year, they were awarded pink Cadillac's by the company. Being based in Dallas where I am, I see the pink Caddy's every couple of days.

marcusnieman said:
mdvineng said:
ned said:
I always thought Mary Kay strats/tele's were pink.

think you need to adjust your monitor :wink:
off white trans

That's kind of an inside joke (nicely played Ned!). There is a women's cosmetics company here in the states named Mary Kay - after the founder Mary Kay Ash. Their sales people form their own little pyramids teams - recruiting friends, family, etc .... who in turn recruit the same.

Anyway, if any team was able to achieve $100,000 in sales the first year, they were awarded pink Cadillac's by the company. Being based in Dallas where I am, I see the pink Caddy's every couple of days.
Being in the UK, I plead ignorance my Lord 🤣

Wow. Are they still around? I grew up in Atlanta and saw them often back in the 80s I guess.

I can’t see that name without think about that.

Btw, this Mary Kay has a nice neck on her. :lol:

Back