Quit forum or... Fernandes lover here

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKS

Reaction score
Even tho it is pretty quit in here I thought I look in.
I love fernandes/burny and have several. Most Japanese but also a Chinese rfa75 and a Korean revolver elite. My favorite is my Burny ls70rr from 1985 (most likely) Matsumoku made and a killer guitar. Actually never got a real clear answer on the pickups in this one. So I thought I ask here. The harness has pots dated late 1983 and it has those 'black bees' caps. It has a volute and as far as I know only 85/86 Matsumoku made ones had that? Now what would the pickups be in these? Has grey wire coming from pickups. Can't remember the pickups itself been a while I checked them.

Here's a start and with links to the catalogues https://www.vintagejapanguitars.com.br/en/fernandes-burny-models-pickups/

BKS said:
Even tho it is pretty quit in here I thought I look in.
I love fernandes/burny and have several. Most Japanese but also a Chinese rfa75 and a Korean revolver elite. My favorite is my Burny ls70rr from 1985 (most likely) Matsumoku made and a killer guitar. Actually never got a real clear answer on the pickups in this one. So I thought I ask here. The harness has pots dated late 1983 and it has those 'black bees' caps. It has a volute and as far as I know only 85/86 Matsumoku made ones had that? Now what would the pickups be in these? Has grey wire coming from pickups. Can't remember the pickups itself been a while I checked them.

Post pics.

Back