Tokai ce-150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikon

Reaction score
Hello. I really need your help, I couldn't find any information about the ce150 1981 (according to the seller) . How much can it cost? Sounds good? I am being asked to buy it, with delivery to my country. I can't decide whether to buy. I have never encountered Tokai acoustic guitars.

Should be all laminate for the top, back and sides, i believe that the 150 was the lowest model available.

The price should factor in with that.

Maybe worth $50 ??

brokentoes said:
Should be all laminate for the top, back and sides, i believe that the 150 was the lowest model available.

The price should factor in with that.

Maybe worth $50 ??

Offer for $ 150 with delivery and case. Apparently expensive for this model.. This budget model is comparable to the Yamaha f310?

Are you talking $150 U.S. ??

I don't think id pay more than a $100 for that guitar and a case and shipped to me, i can get low end guitars locally tho.

The guitar is necessary for training. On the local market for this money, Chinese-made guitars are sold, which need to be refined. This tool has been updated by the wizard (there is a photo). We have a cost for such work ~ 40$ U.S. the Price of a Chinese guitar + revision is comparable to this offer . Although low-level guitars do not differ much, I want to believe that A Japanese-made guitar will be better. I wonder what is the difference between ce-150 and ce-300 if both models are made of laminate?

If there is a wizard involved that changes everything. Paperwork from a known wizard with dates a spells cast on guitar could very well make it more than worth your while for $150. Get lots of pics to back up what they selling.

Good luck

Back