Book, Tokai The Vintage Years 1977-1986

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Mac

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just trying to get an idea of who is interested in a copy of the Book.
It is 136 pages, Softcover, has taken close to 10 years to complete.
Cost will be AUS$60.00 + postage.
Pics are attached . .

These are copies of some of the pages, just to give you an idea on the overall look and info.
Please let me know if you'd like to order a copy.

Peter Mac

First all and only related Tokai book with a lot of interesting info.
I just got mine and I am enjoying it a lot, When a second part for?

Great great job, my friend!
Very glad helping you as I was able from this side.

I would love one please, it looks very much worth the wait even if I will only read the strat pages :) only kidding. Well done Peter

luis said:
First all and only related Tokai book with a lot of interesting info.
I just got mine and I am enjoying it a lot, When a second part for?

Great great job, my friend!
Very glad helping you as I was able from this side.

Luis, not sure if I am translating your comment correctly but are you forgetting my photobook (still available via the link in my signature :) )

Iain. I was meaning an all guitars with a lot of text, your was ST only if I recall well. and pics mostly.
I am sorry if I am mistaken :(

luis said:
Iain. I was meaning an all guitars with a lot of text, your was ST only if I recall well. and pics mostly.
I am sorry if I am mistaken :(

No probs, I was just joking :)

You will find the answer to your question in the bokk :wink: . It is related Peterś profile there....

OK, thanks guys,

Please send me a PM with your Name and address and I will send you the payment details (including postage)

I am only printing 100 copies and each book will be numbered.

thanks in advance

Peter

Hi all,

I must apologise for my tardiness - a motorcycle accident put me in hospital for the last 9 weeks and I was unable to get anything done. My initial frame of a June release for the book will now be closer to September.

A couple of things.....
freight directly from Australia will be around AU$45.00 - too much in my opinion. I have asked 2 Forum members for their help - 1 in Europe, 1 in USA - to post from these Countries as a way to minimise costs. It will add around AU$25.00 instead, taking the total to AU$85.00 delivered.

For this to happen, I must have Your Name, Posting Address, State or County, Zip and Country so I can send it to the right people. Send this as a PM so your details remain private them clearly to the list.

Again, I am sorry for this set-back.
Peter Mac

Back