Breesysound ID

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEH

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking at a Breezysound serial number Tm160164 printed on the back of the headstock, decals look like '85, rosewood fretboard, maple neck without a truss rod infill thing (no idea what you call that) nothing printed on the neck plate, nothing printed on the base of the neck. would be interested in the year if anyone knows but primarily hoping to find out if it's Japanese or not? . . . thanks very much.

hey, thanks for the reply, here's a link to the bay listing https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144644484342?ViewItem=&item=144644484342

I think that is a Chinese guitar. Have not seen that TM prefix.

Missing ferrule on the back.

Hey, thanks for that, the owner said it was Japanese but without any evidence, and his date estimate was 'late 70s' . . .don't know what you think, but for me, the wood on the neck/headstock don't have enough discolouration . . . and I couldn't find anything about tm serial numbers . . . would be different if I could try it, might be great, but on balance will leave it. . . thanks for your advice, much appreciated.

LOL. Definitely not late 70s.....

If it were, the logo and headstock would look like this:

224opnq.jpg

Not this...

QGqKh9Q.jpg

Back