Online Retailers

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldtop77

Reaction score
So I've been looking at getting a new Love Rock, i'm in the US, but most of the info i've found for online retailers is a little outdated, or such as guitarplanet.com don't carry exactly what i'm looking for. I'm curious if anyone has experience dealing with overseas stores on reverb. Many of them have preferred seller etc, but the cynic in me is still doubtful. I appreciate any input, thanks!

I recently bought two Tokais through Reverb. One from Guitar Hiro in Spain (LS198S), one from G-CLUB in Japan (KLS165LW). Both went smoothly. The Spain shipment took two weeks, the FedEx from Japan took two days from order to me, in California.

I won't generalize further, but I wouldn't hesitate to order from these shops again.

Thanks for the replies, glad to hear about G-club, I'm looking at a gold top from them if it's still available, I know anything can happen in shipment or going through customs, I just remember a lot of bait and switch happening through ebay back in the day. Will post pics if I pull the trigger. thanks again

Back