Just bought my first Tokai...how did I do?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalone4

Reaction score
I fell in love with this 2019 LS129 for some reason, even though I couldn't play it first. I like plain tops and the grain on this one is quite nice IMO. I've never seen "Made In Japan" stamped in white letting before...I assume it's because the finish on the back is dark? For a minute I thought I bought a fake MIJ model, but all other attributes seem to match current MIJ models, so I think it's legit. After all, black lettering would be almost invisible.

I put an offer in for $1000 and it was accepted. How did I do?

z4Nwbsb.jpg

qocPQFa.jpg

wqMyqRl.jpg

I54QBUS.jpg

q3S2BFj.jpg

MchxRtR.jpg

8) congratulations! glad you love your new MIJ tokai loverock! very very cool tabacco sunburst! i think yours is the genuine and the price is ok. its current japan list price is about 130000 yen new and its about 143000 yen including the tax. (the tax is 10% currently) so you got yours good i think!

I'm not a fan of tobacco burst finish, but I think the one on your guitar looks really killer! It's subtle and the wood grain really fits it! :)

HAMAMATSU said:
8) congratulations! glad you love your new MIJ tokai loverock! very very cool tabacco sunburst! i think yours is the genuine and the price is ok. its current japan list price is about 130000 yen new and its about 143000 yen including the tax. (the tax is 10% currently) so you got yours good i think!

messer said:
I'm not a fan of tobacco burst finish, but I think the one on your guitar looks really killer! It's subtle and the wood grain really fits it! :)

thanks very much guys! :D

Back