My First Reborn - 1978 LS 50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geardog

Reaction score
Well this is my first Reborn. First MIJ LP actually. I purchased it several months ago - and for me the honeymoon hasn't ended. There seems to be a fit/bond between me, the guitar, and the tone that results from my rig. The aged magnets have served the pups well.

I got it from Udonitron, a member here. And even tho he posted pics somewhere on here, it would be wrong if I didn't post a few here lol. Besides the tone, which is what it's all about - I can't help love the top. These models were plain tops - but this one is hardly plain. 3 pieces in flame/birdseye/slight flame. Looks better in person. The condition is excellent.

I go thru guitars, so it says a lot that after several months & I still have her. To me, she is something else.

She's a beauty! This is one of those you can tell sounds awesome by just looking at her.. congrats

Thanks Jacco, she really is.

Haha Udo, I call it the "I'm too lazy to take new pics rug." Besides, you take really good shots.

Latest posts

Back