Seeking Information on Fernandes Guitar Model

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jockelmuk

Reaction score
Hello guitar enthusiasts,

I recently found this guitar sitting in my grandpa's basement. It's a Fernandes electric guitar that has piqued my curiosity. I'm trying to identify the specific model and gather some history or background on it. The guitar has a serial number of 050901.

From what I understand, Fernandes serial numbers don't always offer clear manufacturing dates or model details, so I'm reaching out to the community here for insights. I'm a total newbie to the guitar and am offering the model for sale.

Does anyone have information on how to pinpoint the model and production year of a Fernandes guitar with this particular serial number?
4b2cef5a-172d-455f-bfd4-d0f8458f617c.jpeg7377ccd3-15f6-4eeb-b923-58b07e16c173.jpeg86256f20-b3be-40a6-acfa-a7a26ed09941.jpega325df25-e19e-4183-9947-e5264369d90d.jpeg

Thank you for your time and knowledge!

I don't know much about Fernandes guitars, but I will chip in to get you started.

The serial number, decal and headstock suggest that it may have been made in 2005? Possibly in Korea or China?

I am not sure about that, but that should at least give you something to search for on line and see if it is true or not.

But notice that there is no gold in the decal on yours. That helps narrow down where and when it was made.