• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REDUCED Tokai Breezysound Sharaku

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve from canada

Reaction score
Have you ever seen a guitar like this? This is a 1986 Tokai Breezysound Sharaku. The model number is TTE-100SR. Completely original. This is the best quality Breezysound that Tokai made in 1986, highlighted by the 100 in the model number. I have confirmation from Tokai Gakki Japan that only 50 were made, however, they could not tell me how many had the rosewood fretboard. A true anomaly in the world of guitars. One of the rarest Japanese guitars of the modern era. Not only was the Tokai Breezysound Sharaku superior in quality to its Fender counterpart but because of its limited run has become the most preeminently sought after guitar of the 1980's. The guitar is in perfect, "player condition". Lots of chips, scrapes and dents. None of which have altered its playability, what so ever. This guitar has been enjoyed. The hard fitted case included is not the original. Contact me for shipping information. I will ship for free in Canada with a tracking number. Now $5000 or best offer. Possible trades are welcomed.

Attachments

• 20221030_170715.jpg
    20221030_170715.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back