1980s 1981 "My Super Goods - Oldies but Goldies" Ad

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
MY SUPER GOODS "Oldies but Goldies"

Scan.jpeg

Tremolo block
As a result of blocking, the old type was not adopted. The TOKAI tremolo block is popular among professional guitarists and supermarkets, and its arming stability is unparalleled even when used for long periods of time without wobbling. It will hold you.

Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 2.29.04 PM.png

Switch
The trusted 3-stage, 5-position switch is popular for its policy of giving priority to all.There are many musicians who use this switch to replace their old or favorite guitar, and the switch is a unique design of the large project team. Currently on sale as parts (S-130 ¥1,400)

Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 2.29.14 PM.png

New goods
This is the only way to enjoy the old sound of the old champ type amp that the project team has been waiting for. The specs are also designed to be compatible with modern electric guitars. Price not yet determined, coming soon, stay tuned. please.

Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 2.29.25 PM.png

● PHOTO : ST60・GS ¥60,000

Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 2.29.55 PM.png

What is the ideal for an old guitar? This debate has been going on for a long time, but with the expansion of the TOKAI electric guitar series, copy models based on simple concepts that are gradually fading away, and the future favorite for an old guitar is not a light one, but a "TOKAI" electric guitar. I am now convinced that this is the case. This is the result of the world's first introduction of computers, close contact with many professional guitarists and super enthusiasts, and the innovativeness of the project team combined with modern ergonomics and outstanding production techniques. In all series, the materials and forms of the old guitars have been inherited, and active selection has been made to create guitars that let you feel the breath of the old guitars and let you experience the true goodness of the old guitars. It can be said that the TOKAI electric guitar is unique in its unparalleled feeling that allows you to feel the illusion that guitarists have in the old days. In addition to the old normal specs and special specs, we are finally seeing the arrival of new amplifiers, giving us a sense of a new era of development in the guitar world.

MY SUPER GOODS TOKAI.

To request a catalog, enclose a stamp and send it to:
Tokai Musical Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd., 36 Terawaki-cho, Hamamatsu-shi, 430 RF7 Section (Arched Top Series 350 yen/Flat Top Series 350 yen/2 copies 600 yen) LIMITED EDITION 2nd VS The series is almost sold out. Please make your reservation as soon as possible at a TOKAI product retailer.

REBORN OLD TOKAI Electric Guitars

Attachments

• Scan.jpeg
    Scan.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back