Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:44 pm
- Forum: Tokai Guitars
- Topic: What Does ALC In The Model Name Designate...?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 339
I have found information regarding the ALS prefex for Model Names with one reference indicating these models were built "from 1985 to 1986 or late - US Market only" and the other indicating "ALS models from 1995 to present are manufactured in Korean"... However, I don't seem to be able to find any i...
- Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:30 pm
- Forum: Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
- Topic: No Information On Models Beginning with 'CN' Or Other Letter Combinations...???
- Replies: 2
- Views: 345
I just bought a Tokai ALC70 WR (Wine Red) with S/N CN20040291 The seller provided no other info than claiming it was "purchased new and hardly played". So, I wanted to authenticate it and find out what year it was made and "purchased". Aside from 2 guitars listed in the registry with serial numbers ...