Hoax?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siaip Ciuvas

Reaction score
Hi,

am looking for LP Standard copy and spotted that one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-Early-90s-Burny-Japan-RLG-90-SLASH-Model-59RI_W0QQitemZ330194792467QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m118

looks pretty suspicious to me, as always when no headstock photo on the listing, but can you guys comment? I've asked for more photos, but maybe you'll tell me its waist of time right away :)

Dainius

Looks fine to me. Did you click on the link in the posting for the high resolution photos???

Seller has 100% feedback on over 400 transactions. Far safer bet than many I've seen.

MIJvintage said:
as Marcus noted, there is a link for pics

looks like a laminate top too....................

Jep, i think it is a 90s RLG 60 or RLG90 or like that what usually means: laminated top (flame maple veneer over massive maple), medium tenon, body back two- or threepiece, usually rather good guitars. And very affordable, if you compare quality and price.
Features seem to be just as described, so I think it is no rip-off.
Pics also do show flaws, another hint for a reputable vendor.
I know this show from watching items, they seem to offer adequate descriptions and pics of their guitars, they do mention flaws and usually offer very reasonable prices.
Bye
B.III

well, thanks everyone, however the guy seemed to be outside EU, so the additional taxes made it out of the budget :(

Latest posts

Back