Tokai talbo guitars

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Last month Guitar Magazine(UK) had reviewed the two tokai talbo guitars,alumiun and woody body,so you can know more about them.Lover rocks are also named on it.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'luis']

Luis,

Is there any way you can get me a copy of those reviews so I can post them on the site.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Ned']

Ok,Ned,e-mail me and tell me your post and format you want
Luis.

[Anonymously Posted by: 'luis']

I need to know something....what is the difference between the Tokai 150SH and the 145SH? All I know is that the machine heads are different, and the pickups are a lil different...will the 145SH still be better the the everyday guitar? (My friend purchased an American Strat (red) and uh... I want something better than his...is the 145SH better? Might sound stupid but i'll submit anyways.

Thanks,
KeNNy

[Anonymously Posted by: 'KeNNy']

Where can I find one in Singapore.... can't seem to find any talbos around here, or is there a catalogue somewhere so i can mail order...???!? Arrgh..... Just so desperate to get one, 'cos my fave band uses them (GLAY), so if anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it...

[Anonymously Posted by: 'bufeng']

I have a 70's tokai talbo for sale for $600 w/ the original hardware and maple neck. Email me for pics and details. [email protected]

[Anonymously Posted by: 'paul']

Hi everyone, please excuse me, I'm new to the Tokai scene. I've just bought a Tokai strat, serial number 21429. I bought from a coastal shop in England, secondhand of course. It's black, single scratch plate, Gold tokai headstock logo,maple neck, Goldstar sound with the oldies but goldies logo & it has "deluxe" tuners. I have to say it's one of the best strats I've played & I've played them for about 18 years. Can anyone tell me what model this is? I'm pretty sure it's a 50's copy but I'd like to know the exact model. Does anyone know how I can tell? I've looked through the catalogue pages but I'm still confused. I'm grateful for any responses.

Thanks - Dale

[Anonymously Posted by: 'Dale']

Latest posts

Back