Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What was your 1st Guitar?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VictorTom
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: What was your 1st Guitar? Reply with quote

In 1979 I was Stationed in Bad Kissingen/West Germany. I bought a Hofner Strat style Electric and a Massive Hofner Amp. 1st Real Guitar that I bought that Inspired me was a 1988 Gibber Les Paul.
HAMAMATSU
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine was a fender-japan ST72 in black/maple-neck w/usa pus. it was in 1987 and was about $700 back then. i was then only 15 and played that black angel for a while til i bought next one. it was heavy but a good one i guess. hard to believe its been more than 30 years since then. i m about 50 now. didnt think my life became this way but it did! i wonder where is that black angel now and who has it. hope they are happy together now and then! thanks my black angel!
guitar hiro
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject: What was your 1st Guitar? Reply with quote

My first guitar was a 'no brand' nylon string classical guitar purchased NEW, for me, when I was eight, maybe nine years old.
The guitar had the typical double slotted peg head that classical guitars have, the neck was so thick I could barely wrap my hand around the neck to fret a single note, and the nylon strings were bigger than the typical tendon in your elbow. Talk about unplayable.
I believe the guitar co$t $14 brand new @ the local 'dime' store & it was likely MIJ but it could have been made on Mars.
I recall my orchestra instructor really liked it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: