Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OK I'M GOING FOR IT, GIVE ME ADVICE ON FINDING A LS320...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detroitace
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BigMike,

You may already know about this, but here's an example of the highest-end Tokai I've ever seen: LS-450-CS, Exact Replica Les Paul:

http://www.guitarsjapan.com/1999_tokai_cs_59_lp.html

From the looks of his site, it might be for sale, too. I say that because the some of the guitars say 'SOLD' or 'Not for Sale' on them.

-- Bill
TUNAFREAK
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detroitace wrote:
Hey BigMike,

You may already know about this, but here's an example of the highest-end Tokai I've ever seen: LS-450-CS, Exact Replica Les Paul:

From the looks of his site, it might be for sale, too. I say that because the some of the guitars say 'SOLD' or 'Not for Sale' on them.

-- Bill

That guitar is for sale and it is in the U.S. It will be available in june and the price is $3500. It took me some time to track it down and I was going to buy it. It is a ls 320 built for a music store in Japan.
bigmike
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys !!

Thanks to Detroitace and Tunafreak for the posts !! I have come to the Board every day and totally forgot to look at my old thread !!

Next time you post a link to pics that nice better give us guys a SUNGLASSES warning so their eyes don't go bonkers when they see a nice top like that. WOW !!!

Really sweet...

Ace, things crazy in Detroit now that the Superbowl is over ?? Great game no matter which team you were rooting for !!

Big
buckwild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TUNAFREAK wrote:
detroitace wrote:
Hey BigMike,

-- Bill

That guitar is for sale and it is in the U.S. It will be available in june and the price is $3500. It took me some time to track it down and I was going to buy it. It is a ls 320 built for a music store in Japan.

Well it is a little different than a LS-320. First off it has a two piece back and it also has Tom Holmes pickups. I have one with a quilted top. It can go toe to toe with my Gibson Historic anyday. [/img]
bruno
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of believe that anything above a ls-125 won't have a problem going toe to toe with any historic...
Kinse1974
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many people who advice you to finding LS320. But Nobody tells you where to find cheapest LS320. so i will help you to find cheap LS320. In https://www.australian-writings.net/ you got an list of sites where you can find cheapest LS320. Thanks for sharing.
villager
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if he ever found one? ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: