Dallas area?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lived in Dallas until august of this year when I moved near NYC. I went to school in Denton. Played all around dallas with several groups... who do you play with?

I lived in Austin for years, now up here in Dallas. Play at alot of the blues jams here in town hosted by Hash Brown - he's bound and determined to talk me out of my 81 ES-100 - ain't gonna happen!

Current gig band is Big Daddy and the Swell-Tones.

Marcus

I played with lots of people around, graduated from University of North Texas with a jazz guitar degree in 2003. Some of the non-jazz people I played with were the Silver Arrows (rock), Ray Davis (blues), Bill Tillman (variety) and many many more. I was and am a freelance gig ***** :D

I was in a 3 piece this summer that never made it off the ground and now I'm forming another one. I think. Have a drummer, looking for a bassist. Doing mostly originals, some covers. Have an 81 Gold Top.

Just thought I would add this...

I'll be in Creson Saturday (12/3) and Sunday racing at Motorsports Ranch with the other vintage racers (old 'Vettes, Mustangs and Porsches). Creson is located SW of Ft Worth about half-way between Ft Worth and Granbury.

Come on out and hang out. Car is a white and maroon 911 with the number 12.

Ned

Latest posts

Back