pls, help me identify my tokai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beatriz joya

Reaction score
hi,
i just found and bought a used tokai strat replica, the owner, probably not a musician doesn't know anything about it, he just told me it was bought in japan by a friend who sold the guitar to him 2 years ago almost brand new.
Guys, i'm so curius to know how old is she, the date it was manufactured, the fender strat it replicates, wether a 54' a 56' etc. here are the specs:

neck: 1pc. MAPLE
body: i dont know
coating: BLACK
serial#: 1017177 neck plate
decal: 7okai, hollow spaghetti, springy sound, "the exact replica of the good old strat", oldy but goody
headstock: rounded like a typical american standard strat
trustrod: screw type (philips) not an allen.

hope you will help me on this, thank you very much.

if its not too much to ask, i wana know specifically, the wood of the body, wether alder, ash, etc. the date it was manufactured, and the fender model it replicates. thanks [/size]

this is the one that you're trying to sell, right? i'm one of the people who've inquired about it. intensityStereo at livebands. :D

ya, what do you want me to do with it, i'm a bass player.

maybe i'll just let it rot. would you let me do that?

my aim is to make sure she lands in to good hands, because i'm beginning to respect her. Gee, man, what's your problem? i don't even have to explain myself to you guys.

you know who are my candidates right now for my springy? "angst" of the cynthia alexander group, a tele user & friend of mine..... & the dawn's francis reyes, a real tokaigeek.

maybe that's why you are mean, cuz you want her so bad yet you know you can't get her by your cheap attempt to disorient me. you probably know i possess a good tokai. be courtious man, i'm reasonable & negotiable, just stop making me believe that she totally cost nothing.

by the way, NED, IAN; i openned her up and i found 6=13, a "BB" and an "X" at the neck-p/u cavity. also a 6=13 at the base of the neck just below the thrustrod screw.

peace!!!

i'm sorry,

i've been receiving sarcasms and negative messages on my celfon and the net after i started posting my tokai.

to tokaigeek & novosel, my apologies.

i just hope you can help me guys. see it this way; i have to know all of the infos i could gather. to inform and to know if the next owner will take care of her.

thanx.

tokaigeek,

i just read your comments sa livebands. i think you'll be a good tokai keeper.

tokaigeek & novosel,

would you like to check-out my tokai?

i'm willing to trade her for a good bass guitar.

thanks.....

Latest posts

Back