Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai Love Rock GoldTop Japan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daveyboy S
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:34 am    Post subject: Tokai Love Rock GoldTop Japan? Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I am new on here and was wondering if anyone can help me.
I have bought a Tokai Goldtop advertised as made in Japan. The serial number makes it 2002. I bought this second hand from a shop in the UK but they didnt know the model number and it is not written in the pick up cavities. .
It has a one piece back so was expecting it to be a model with the higher specs so I though i would see a long neck tenon.
It doesnt look like it has this but inside the neck pickup cavity on the end of the neck I can see the number 23 written on the end of the neck.
the wiring looks to be original but it is thin plastic wiring.
The pots say made in Japan.
The bridge pickup has a sticker on the bottom that looks like it says LP-A R
The neck pickup has a sticker on the bottom that looks like it says LP-A F.
I have about 5 days to return it under the distance selling regulations if I am not happy so would really appreciate your help on helping me identify it
mdvineng
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures are going to be required, to help you out.
Daveyboy S
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:21 am    Post subject: Tokai Love Rock GoldTop Japan? Reply with quote

Hi Thanks for the reply.
I am new to this and couldnt work out how to add photos. I hope this works

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNfZ3RErf0eGKWPTVrEfwKZqSK43iEI3U03PC1Nuz_VRSN9DMbHL1Ub2eCKu1W2bQ?key=WE5rekVWWng5aXc2Ymx4SjAwdjd1eVgyMzF5VGlB
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: