• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Burny RTV-70 (I think!) Les Paul Junior double cut

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blake375

Reaction score
I'm selling a 2003 MIJ Burny LP JR DC - same guitar as featured in this (ancient) thread: http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=21277

I've since tracked down a model number in the Fernandes catalogues - RTV-70. The serial number is Tokai-style and dates it to 2003, and the RTV-70 appears only in the 2003 catalogues (and is the only JR in the 2003 catalogues) so it seems a pretty solid identification.

Looking for £450. Open to trades (but please not more strats :D ) and offers but not up for shipping. I'm in the UK (Bedfordshire) so within easy reach of both London and Midlands.

I have a yellow one from 2000. My first Tokai. It's a great guitar and when you want one, they aren't all that easy to find so people jump on them. Your Red Jr is more attractive than my mustard yellow one i have to say.

Alas, not mine anymore!

Still got my Springys though.

It was tough to find that DC JR - shame I didn't get on with the neck (super chunky).

blake375 said:
Alas, not mine anymore!

Still got my Springys though.

It was tough to find that DC JR - shame I didn't get on with the neck (super chunky).

There's always going to be guitars that you'll regret selling. But it's easier if its something like a too large/too small neck - if it's not right for you, it never will be.

Very true.

Though looking back now, I don't think there are any guitars I really regret selling...

But guitars I regret not buying in the first place... I could spend all day listing those!!! :wink:

Back