• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 Greco EGF-1200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrazenPicker

Reaction score
Ships from Europe in Navigator case. The case has a nasty scratch on it but is otherwise in very good condition. Guitar is in very good condition, other than a few dings.

2,400 Euro shipped from Belgium if you wire me the money or 2,475 if you use Paypal.

I bought this from Harold / Wulfman 4-5 years ago and the condition is unchanged from then. Great guitar, but I have so many that my guitars barely have a chance to get wear on them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wulfh/sets/72157635430848988

Hi,

Is the Greco still up for sale?
As you've had it for a while and I see previous owner is on here too etc, can you confirm that the pickups etc are original Dry Z's, has it had any work done, repairs etc etc?

If it's all original, then I'll drop you a PM to sort!

Thanks!

Chris

This is the OP here. I got locked out of my account on Sunday after trying to update my email address, so can't reply or see any PMs until the admin reinstates it.

If you have questions or if you're interested, please PM me here, on MLP (Brazenpicker) or TheGearPage (slowerhand). If you already PMd me under "BrazenPicker", please do so again.

Back