• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai Talbo A-150SH, 2002, mint

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrettyBlue1

Reaction score
Thinning my Tokai collection, here's another one: mint Tokai Talbo A150-SH, 2002 Japan. Top of the line of the Talbo series. I think after this Tokai did not make the Talbo anymore for a long time, also currently it does not seem to be part of their program. But I might be wrong here.

The Talbo Series was first introduced in the early 80's as one of Tokai's own designs, and takes you right back to that era that was buzzing from new developments.

Aluminium body, partly hollow. Maple neck with ebony fretboard, gold plated/anodized hardware, Wilkinson Pro trem. Trussrod adjustment at the side of the heel. Superb instrument. Nice addition to any Tokai collection, or perfect for any pro who wants to try something different.

Asking € 1400 (or $ 1500, or GBP 1150) ex shipping, although I'm open for fair and decent offers.

Here's a link for high res images:
https://www.louder.com/de/offer/2474-tokai-talbo-a150-sh-mint

In case you'd like to receive images by email. please message me at [email protected]

Back