Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

variety of sync issues with Iriver Clix2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Home Recording
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johntimber
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:49 am    Post subject: variety of sync issues with Iriver Clix2 Reply with quote

Hi,

I have an Iriver Clix2 and MM Gold. I thought I had autosync all setup, but the only time it sync's is when I plug the player in or when I right-click the device in MM and chose autosync. I have items (files and playlists and podcasts) in the autosync list checked. I also have file monitor on but that does not appear to function either (I add files to that folder and it doesn't move it to the player immediately). Isn't it supposed to push those files to the player as soon as they are added to the monitored folder (or altered)?
I have playlists and autoplaylists setup for my clix2. When I Sync, all of the files are moved to the player even if they are already there. Shouldn't a playlist just move the playlist file itself and not EVERY file it links to? Am I doing something wrong?
Why can't I turn on the "sync files from player to PC" setting?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27892
Video content production service

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Home Recording All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: