Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ID10 core weird issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johntimber
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 am    Post subject: ID10 core weird issue Reply with quote

Hi,

Recently tried using my amp after maybe a week or two of not using it and im getting a weird problem with it not working. the power supply is fine and not the issue as i see the blue light is on, but there is absolutely no tone coming through the amp. however, the tap button is flashing weakly and i can hear a soft click at regular intervals. tried the factory reset (hold the 3 buttons and power cycle) but no luck, reseated cables, connected to the id core software to see if i could update firmware but the software isnt even picking it up at all. anyone have any ideas?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.blackstaramps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6960
Creative video company

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: