Anyone else with login problems ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

3 days ago when I tried to login I failed because of a wrong password.Strange as I didn't change anything.After trying forgot my password the message came that my mail adress is unknown...last possibility was to create a new account what I did and since then I am here under t. olsen instead of ibicus.

Left a PM to our beloved busy administrator and is it any wonder without any reaction.Thanks Ned... :roll:

Did you have the caps lock on when you tried your old password ?? That's the only thing i can think of that might screw up a log in attempt.

no it is not.I do not log in manually as I use a password manager where my passwords are stored.Nothing has changed there.I just drag and drop the login details to the login page.No possibility to do something wrong.

Still no answer after 14 days and I do not know if my account has been hacked.I feel very safe and comfortable here indeed...anyone can judge by himself how poor this is for a so called administrator.Hope the Porsche is running fine at least... :evil:

ok thanks Ned.
What I find strange is that restoring my password or order a new one is not possible due to unknown mail adress.How can my mail adress beeing unknown after severeal years.Anyway thanks again.

Back