• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1980 Tokai Les Paul Reborn LS120

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ujeni

Reaction score
This is an all-original 1980 Tokai Les Paul Reborn LS120. No modifications have ever been done to this guitar. I purchased this guitar from a fellow board member in 2013. Time to pass it on to the next lucky owner.

“120” is stamped into the fretboard just above the neck pickup (pictured).

“0006670” is stamped on the back of the headstock. This dates the guitar to 1980.

This guitar has a few scratches and nicks here and there. Frets are in fantastic condition. Please look closely at the pictures. I’m happy to answer and questions. The guitar is in Santa Cruz CA. Contact me if you would like to look at it in person.

The guitar comes with a new alligator skin hard shell case. Price is $2600 plus shipping.

Thanks!

To my knowledge, the switch tip is original. Cream plastic parts rarely match from my experience. But I could be wrong!

Reduced the price and put it on ebay. Time for this guitar to find a new home!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-Tokai-Les-Paul-Reborn-LS120-Flame-Maple-All-Original/132572631360

I realize this posting is from April but did you end up selling this mate?
Cheers Jedd

Latest posts

Back