1980 Tokai love rock l(les Paul) 60

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Routhless

Reaction score
Looking at getting a Tokai love rock to match up with my 84 tst-56 its supposed to be all original pickups keys and everything comes with hard shell case does anyone know much about that model its solid black not the sunburst

Need pics to be sure.

Main things separating the 60 from higher models would be poly finish and multi-piece back. Also perhaps neck angle.

Is it an inky serial number or impressed ??

Serial number 0100505 inked I am trying to get pictures loaded but don't know how this is my second time posting so I am a newbie but have been a huge Tokai fanatic since the early 80s as a teen. My first was a 84 TST-56 which I still have. If I can figure out how to post pics I will because there are a couple things that concerns me not so much about the authenticity as much about at sometime the guitar having had a neck reset or neck disturbed which can be seen by the picture. It also has a sticker with number 60 underneath the serial numbers

I never figured out or haven't yet for some reason been able to get the pics up of the love rock but took a chance and got it and it was delivered to me two days ago haven't had a lot of time with it but enough to already know it is definitely all I thought and hoped it would be. I have a 84 Tokai txt-56 natural which I have never seen another one like it and am now the happy owner of a matching pair of tokais having the best of both worlds I am truly thankful and blessed to have both of these and cannot wait to get the love rock to my luthier for a refret and complete set up. The only thing I have or am thinking I may replace are the tuners just wanting some opinions on that and if I do what is the best I could put in it as it is all totally original as it is. Thanks

Just use a pic service like tumblr or tinypic. Post the forum image info into the message box.

Ok thank you I will try that out so I can some pics of them tomorrow. I'm new so just a little slow on figuring out how to do this I do appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back