• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Bacchus Limited Edition BTL-HUM/M 2-Tone Sunburst 2014 2

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederikb

Reaction score
20151130_133631.jpg

sub_80_3160648101_l.jpg

More pics: https://ibb.co/album/f0wnOv

(Pics are not mine, but from the original Japanese listing. The guitar in the pics IS mine and is hanging on the wall in my guitar room.)

Great playing and very versatile telecaster handmade in Japan. From the Craft Series, which continues the great quality of the Classic Series. This is one of the best telecasters I've owned and it's just so versatile with a humbucker in the neck. Great for Jazz, blues and rock. I liked this model so much I actually have two of them. Sold two Tokai TE80 because these were better!

It was a limited run and these bad boys are insane. Huge baseball necks with a soft V / U neck shape. Medium frets and 9,5" radius. Great playability, very low action and amazing snap/twang and sustain. Two piece center seemed alder body with beautiful grain and a thin nitro topcoat lacquer. Gotoh and cts parts. Brass saddles are stock. All original except the pickup selector switch. Frets in good shape and very few marks and signs of use. Don't really want to sell, but I need the money due to serious GAS (have a couple of guitars in bound soon)

Incl. is the original Bacchus gigbag

850 -> 800 -> 750 euro + shipping

Back