New member and new owner of Tokai TJ 105

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice !! I have a mustard yellow 2000 TJ-60 myself. I prefer your see through red finish i must say. I swapped out the original P90 for another but the original stayed a long time. Great guitars, mine started me on my MIJ guitar love.

It looks like the fretboard could use a little conditioner or is that just the flash ??

Well done and CONGRATS !!!

Nice.... I've been after one just like it forever with no luck. Had to go for a custom build Revelator Junior.

Enjoy it!! Yeah, your fretboard looks a tad dry.

Thank you
You're right, the fretboard needed some conditionner and I put some on it 3 times since yesterday and it's looking much better now.

What is the difference between TJ 60, TJ 85 and TJ 105, just the year of fabrication ?

Do you know if it is nitro or poly paint on theses models ?

There is another TJ 105 for sale in France here : http://www.guitare-village.com/neuf/tokai.php

The differences between those models was just the price as far as i know. Inflation. Mine is a poly finish.

A member here who is a German dealer had Tokai make some special models of these for him that were one piece bodies etc.. but i can't remember what else was different.

Latest posts

Back