Greco Thunderbird Bass

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aroomstudios

Reaction score
I have Several Tokais. I tokai made burney 1978 Les Paul and 2 81 LS80's plus a newer one. So I know how good good MIJ guitars can be. I have always wanted a Gibson Thunderbird Bass but never got around to getting one. It is not they type of bass I would use too often. I mainly use my Fender J-Bass. So, I do not want to spend the money on a 80's Gibson T-Bird but want a quality bass for less. What do you guys this about the Greco TB?

What do you guys this of this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greco-TB750-Sunburst-Regular-Condition-with-case-/332359165822?hash=item4d6226677e:g:UWcAAOSweNNZorla

I have no idea about the Grecos yet. With regards to knowing what model and year are the best. Also, what to look for as I know people try to pawn off cheaper models as higher end models. I know a lot of what to look for with regards to the Tokai LS series. I can spot a fake Chinese piece of garage being pawned off as a vintage Ls80/100 etc a mile away. I really know nothing about the TB series yet. Let me know what one you guys like. Looking to spend maybe $800-$1100 or so USD. Still probably a few months away from buying one if I do though.

Latest posts

Back