? Market Value for a 2000 Tokai LS-320 ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitar hiro

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
wondering what a reasonable current market value for a 2000 Tokai LS-320 would be; any input would be great :)

100% original, VF top color, 4A flame top, Honduran body & neck, Jacaranda 'board, original HSCase, pick guard never installed (no screw holes in guitar for pickguard), warranty card

Thanks

Shameless thread hijack - Villager, same question for a 2001 LS-200?

Mine's heavily modded but would be interesting to know the theoretical figure...

That is really less money than I'd expected.My problem is the weight.I always wonder why those Navigators who are really outstanding guitars made from the best woods are also so unbelievable heavy.Normally the more you pay the lower the weight.I already owned 2 tokais from 79 and 2005 but without having the feel and tone of a Greco so I sold them both.But if I want another tokai one day it will be a reborn old or reborn or an early love rock.

ibicus said:
That is really less money than I'd expected.My problem is the weight.I always wonder why those Navigators who are really outstanding guitars made from the best woods are also so unbelievable heavy.Normally the more you pay the lower the weight.I already owned 2 tokais from 79 and 2005 but without having the feel and tone of a Greco so I sold them both.But if I want another tokai one day it will be a reborn old or reborn or an early love rock.

sorry, just about everything in that post went right over my head ........... what are you referencing?

Latest posts

Back