Crews Maniac Sound KTR NEXT 5D

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I posted the Digimart link there were 9 NEXT 5D examples; now there are 7 so, 2 sold very quickly :lol: flyin' off the shelves :lol:

Hi wulfman & thanks for your input :)

was your limited model Crews also a Terada make, or was it from Deviser?
what did you like about your's & what did you not like?

Thanks again

LOL :lol: I found the exact Crews NEXT 5D that I purchased just a few days ago, listed on feeBay :eek:

here it is on a feeBay listing; same guitar I purchased a few days ago :lol:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282449596716?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

wow :lol:

It was built right in the first place and I bet it will have it's own voice by now!

I wouldn't worry too much about the weight.

I had an LS320 that was seriously heavy, I mean too heavy for me, but it is the best recorded "Les Paul" sound I have ever achieved.

I never weighed it but yours is more the average LP weight so enjoy.

It doesn't matter how old I get......waiting for a new guitar to arrive is like Xmas morning!! :D

I like the idea of getting a new guitar & Xmas :)
Just had an EMS arrival from Japan this morning; a 'custom order' Tele Custom (body binding) with a 2 piece center seam Mahogany body, maple neck w/Ebony slab fingerboard, Seymour Duncan 59 humbucker in the neck, and a Van Zandt single coil w/hot plate in the bridge
Nuthin' like Xmas in May :D
if the Crews NEXT 5D shows up B4 next Thursday that will be two Xmas in one month :lol:

guitar hiro said:
I like the idea of getting a new guitar & Xmas :)
Just had an EMS arrival from Japan this morning; a 'custom order' Tele Custom (body binding) with a 2 piece center seam Mahogany body, maple neck w/Ebony slab fingerboard, Seymour Duncan 59 humbucker in the neck, and a Van Zandt single coil w/hot plate in the bridge
Nuthin' like Xmas in May :D
if the Crews NEXT 5D shows up B4 next Thursday that will be two Xmas in one month :lol:

:D That made me laugh! You are worse than me!

I'm a real lover of bound Tele's so pics when she arrives,,, as well as the Crews of course!

Ah man that sucks. **** happens sometimes as with humans. I really hope it works out for you, for the better.

They both look great. How does it sound, and does it have the K&T pickups? I'd be keeping it if it does.

Latest posts

Back