Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bacchus BSG models

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ibicus
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Bacchus BSG models Reply with quote

Searching for a BSG vintage series Bacchus google delivers different models.Anyone who can tell me difference between 61V, 64V and 68 V ? Found a note somewhere that the 64 has a deeper neck joint as the 61 but not much more.
m0b1liz3
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am curious about these as well. If anyone has one, can they measure the neck thickness at the 1st fret? I read somewhere that these had nice fat necks (which many of the originals did not). Always wanted an SG but the necks were too thin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: