Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Opinion about Greco EG500 Custom in 3-tone sunburst

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcliff
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Opinion about Greco EG500 Custom in 3-tone sunburst Reply with quote

Hi, there is a Greco EG500 in 3 tone sunburst,for 550 Euros near me and I am trying to find more information about the model. If possible I would like to know the date and if it is a fair price being asked.

It has a 2 screw truss trod cover, a closed "o" letter in the logo, a sticker with the model "EG500" and doesnt have a serial number. The

While searching for the model I found an ebay add for this exact guitar, I presume it is the previous owner that sold it some months ago. They seem to have changed the pots.

The previous ebay add is here

And some photos of the guitar from the current add:

[url][/url][url][/url]

Thanks for the help!
wulfman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One important thing to note is that this particular model is mid-70's and semi hollow and for that reason is usually fairly cheap to buy. If the seller posts pictures of the pickup cavities it will be easy for you to see.
jcliff
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the help, I will keep that in mind. That can cut some weight but will also give a diferent tonality, specially if they used diferent woods than on a traditional LP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: