Help! Tokai experts! For my 1981 LS60.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kend

Reaction score
Does anyone here knows the current value of my 1981 LS60?
Its 35yrs old and still plays perfect. Serial no starts with 11xxxxx.

Well the problem is, I cant find an exact model for my guitar. All the model I can see have different pickups installed on it.

Would like to show you pictures of it, but posting pictures here is complicated. Here is what tokai gakki said bout the pictures ive send them.

Dear Mr.Ken,

Thanks for sending us the pictures.

As long as I check, the model should be LS60 BS(Brown Sunburst) in 1981.

Here is the specification of LS60

Body:Maple 2pcs.Top, Mahogany Back.

Neck:Mahogany 1pce.

Fret:Over binding

P.U.: LS Hot(Open Type)

Tokai Original Hardware equipped.

The guitars was 62,000JPY including hardcase at the time.

I hope the info helps you.

Best regards.

Tokai Gakki.

20160928_143616_zpsb9xdxksb.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Tokai experts...
The big question is..
How much do you think its worth considering its 35yrs old?

600-750 pounds?
maybe you can share with us on how you come up with that price? thanks..

its what i would sell one for m8 ..i would buy it for around 450-500 quid in japan.. but hey you asked for a value so i gave you one how did i come to that value..hmm well probably because i have sold around 3-400 love rocks of various grades over the last 10 years, been dealing japanese guitars for 15 years, follow ebay and all japanese auction sites every day, written articles on japanese guitars and have the biggest vintage MIJ collection and sales site in europe for certain and possibly in the world .. good enough for you?

The problem with asking how much something is worth is that things are worth more (or less) in different parts of the world. The OP could have done themselves a favour by telling us what country they are living in.

Thank you for answering my question. I was expecting you will say aside from that is you studied tokai guitars from woods, electronics, hardware etc. and your an authorized dealer of original tokai guitar, Thats why i doubt the price. We all know that there are so many replicas and fake tokai guitars selling in ebay that also part of the reason i am asking. :)

Latest posts

Back