• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ultimate Vintage Tokai Flame top LS-120 on eBay now

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ochay

Reaction score
Vintage Sunburst Flamey Love Rock--Ends Jul-20-03 17:05:02 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2545433064&category=2384&rd=1

Cherry Sunburst LS-60--Ends Jul-19-03 07:00:01 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2545093095&category=2384&rd=1

Mike

It's the 3rd time that seller has relisted that particular guitar - the first 2 time he had rediculaously high starting bids and probably a pretty high reserve as well. I noticed he finally ditched the reserve and started with a fairly low starting bid this time around. I've also noticed that the seller has been bidding on all Tokai's from japan trying to snag them for a resonable cost only to resell them on Ebay at considerably higher prices. Although he has some very nice Tokai's for sure I try to avoid these types of seller.................

Well I know it's the old "supply and demand" rule of economics that apply here but it's my right as well to point out to other people what I think is wrong too. I'm sure other people have figured this bit out for themselves as well or those guitars would have been sold the first time around....................

In 1986 I went to a widows home to purchase her late husbands collection of stringed instruments...She said $500 for all of them, 4 junk guitars, a restorable mandolin, a Stratotone, and a 56' Les Paul Goldtop...I gave her cash ...she was Happy and I was ...Happy! I got a lot of grief from some of my "bleeding heart" liberal friends who think that I should have told her what she had rather than give her what she wants! My Mother in law is a Garage Sale /Antique Expert She Sez..."What I did was just and fair , she wanted $500...You gave her $500!" Thats the way it goes! Sleep well...and I do! TG 8)

Most people are clued up nowadays. There are no excuses for not checking out how much something is worth before you sell it.

Okay if it?s your 90 year old granny, then she may need a little help but ain?t that what family is for?

So TG, how much did you get for that G-top?

Notice the LS120 was withdrawn early... off-ebay dealings perhaps? Another thing to really hate about that place. :evil:

Latest posts

Back