Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NGD: Bacchus BST62V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrxplayer
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: NGD: Bacchus BST62V Reply with quote

Just took possession of a new strat, a Bacchus BST62V. Moderate relic but not obnoxiously so. GREAT neck. Stainless frets installed and Plek'd by Michael Tuttle. Yuta pickups may be a little hot for me but the guitar plays and feels great.

wulfman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing, it looks like a great guitar. Bacchus are the open secret of MIJ guitars.
Dave_Mc
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup.... real nice. I have a BST64-V - like you said great neck and I really like the stock pickups - neck is superb and the bridge isn't too shrill.

Nice catch.
wrxplayer
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pleased to report that I've been playing the Bacchus a lot since I got it and it is indeed on par with any other strat I've owned, including Fender, Grosh, Suhr & G&L. I wasn't sure if the pickups would work for me as they're a tad hotter than I usually favor but they sound great and the guitar just kills directly into my Blueverb combo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: