Registry Questions

Place to provide feedback for site improvements.

Moderator: ned

stalksdalls
Plucker

Registry Questions

Post by stalksdalls » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Hello!

New member here. I just picked up what I believe is an ST60 Spring Sound. The serial number on the neck plate is 1019403. I was trying to register it, but I am unfamiliar with some of the registry terminology.

I think I've figured out that under pickup configuration H stands for humbucker and S stands for single coil. Is that correct?

My guitar has a Birdseye Maple neck, but I don't understand the bolt pattern question. The neck is attached with four phillips head bolts/screws, so Maple-4 Bolt seems to be the correct choice. But what does "set neck" mean?

The tuners have the Tokai name on them and appear to be original. What is the correct entry for the "Machineheads" box?

I'll be grateful for any help. Thanks.
Jim Hill

brokentoes
Guitar God

Post by brokentoes » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Set neck refers to LP style guitars or guitars without a bolt neck. Your Strat style guitar would be a bolt on neck.

By the way welcome to the forum !!

stalksdalls
Plucker

Registry Questions

Post by stalksdalls » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Thanks, Brokentoes! That's what I thought, though I didn't know about the LP part.

Anyone out there with info about the machineheads entry?

Freya4
Plucker

Post by Freya4 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:56 am

Very nicely written. post it contains useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

stalksdalls
Plucker

Post by stalksdalls » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Thank you. My pleasure.