• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

On Ebay now.....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
US sales only.... sorry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300920878011?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300920888714?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300920900887?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

That is a nice assortment you're offering up.

Don't forget I've got first dibs to buy back the white greco SG jr. That still ranks as my dumbest "guitar sell" decision.

Freebird said:
That is a nice assortment you're offering up.

Don't forget I've got first dibs to buy back the white greco SG jr. That still ranks as my dumbest "guitar sell" decision.

Thanks....finally thinning the herd. Makes no sense to keep these guitars locked in storage while I end up playing the same two or three guitars all the time..... like the Greco SG Jr. :wink:

If anyone is interested in a 79 Reborn LS60 (darker cherry sunburst) in fantastic shape with a vintage, road dog Gibson case, let me know...

Also selling my black Greco Zemaitis diamond front, Greco SA-700, etc....

:D

Good luck with your sales. You have some beauties! :wink:

Some real stellar guitars for sale here, U.S. people take note !!! I'd be all over that T.V. Yellow Special but alas i am an infidel from Canada :( lol.

brokentoes said:
Some real stellar guitars for sale here, U.S. people take note !!! I'd be all over that T.V. Yellow Special but alas i am an infidel from Canada :( lol.

hoser, maybe. definitely NOT an infidel.. :D

Glad Marcus didn't mean to leave you out!

Hey Marcus, i can't bid on that Tokai Yellow Special cause Ebay is blocking me from bidding due to not being from within the United States.

brokentoes said:
Hey Marcus, i can't bid on that Tokai Yellow Special cause Ebay is blocking me from bidding due to not being from within the United States.

I've added Canada for sales.... only thing is, I have flat rate shipping fee of $35 USD for domestic US Shipping... if it goes to Canada, it'll be more. You okay with that?

I'm good with paying more than $35 for shipping should it come north. I wouldn't expect it to be so inexpensive. To ship a guitar within Canada costs more than $35 lol.

Thanks BTW.

To ship a guitar within Canada costs more than $35 lol.

To ship within the US costs more too. Shipping costs have gone up in the last year. When I ship a guitar to the west coast from North Carolina thru UPS it typically runs around $70 for an electric. It used to be more like $50.

Best of luck with your sales, you have some beauties!

Thanks guys.... yeah, the shipping costs have gone up. Way I look at it, $35 will help me recoup about half the cost (or some of my selling fees) over shipping for free.

Puzzling auction.... tons of hits on the Tele Gib and SG Special, lots of people watching but no one jumping in til just now..... makes me kind of squeamish - I'm hoping for a strong finish or I'm going to lose my *** on these.

Thanks to those of you who have bid. You all know that I take good care of my gear and I have some great pieces.

Latest posts

Back