• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Ply 11 hole Strat Plate wanted

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nik Lloyd

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 60's style 3 ply 11 hole Goldstar Sound Pickguard they would sell ? I have tried Fender Parts and the holes dont match accurately, especially the hole nearest the lower tone knob. I dont want to spoil a perfect body by drilling extra holes. Thanks for your help.
email- [email protected]

I've ordered the 11 hole config for a Tokai strat from Warmoth and some of the holes needed some modifications (they were close be I needed to Dremel them out a little). If you have a pickguard that fits that guitar, you can mail it to them and they can hook you up nice.

I paid about $40 for a white pearloid including shipping for a toggle and pickguard. And it took a little less than 3 weeks for them to do it and reach Japan.

Dana

Thanks Both for your help, I think I'll try and get a blank one and drill it myself from Touchstone in UK. Then wait for a real one to come up, they do apear from time to time. I got a genuine Tokai 50's 9 hole single ply off e-bay some months ago, but obviously that is no good for this project.

Would you believe it, one came up on ebay this week ! So I snatched it up quick. Thanks all for your help.

Latest posts

Back