• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Where to get a NLS-80 PR? (the paisley LR)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dana

Reaction score
I read Neds review of the Paisley Love Rock and have made it a note to thin out my collection a little and perhaps pick one up.

But, does anyone know where i can get one? I figure the price is around $700, if it is still based on the model number (80 = ?80,000 which is about $650 US Dollars).

Any info would be great.

Thanks gents,

Dana

Not sure what dealers inventories are like, you might have to special order one. Of course try Song Bird first.

Ned

Dana: You're still in Japan, aren't you? Go knock on the Tokai factory door, or visit Yoshi, and DEMAND one! I wish I was there just for the cool guitars...
Good luck!
Dave
:lol:

If your in Japan I would go to Guitar Universe - same city as the factory and can probably get it faster. It took about 3 months for me to get mine.

Ned

I emailed Yoshi at Guitar Universe and as usual, he was quick to reply. :D

He noted that the NLS-80 was made for export only and he would have to see if he could special order one. Since he and the Tokai factoryare on New Years break, it will be a few weeks before we find out.

He also noted that the NLS has a different body shape than the LS200.

Can you verify this ned if there is any major differences in shape? I wonder if he meant the headstock (as Ned mentioned and has pictured in his review) or if the body is different too.

Dana

Great point. I forgot that the horn had been changed, the horn is a bit more rounded than the non-North American guitars. Other than the headstock that should be it.

Ned

Got a quick response from the kind people at Songbird :D and they have a feeling they may have some of these in stock within the next few weeks.

Anyone else interested in one of these?

Dana

Latest posts

Back