TOKAI hummingbird custom fw-150 1973

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo hobo

Reaction score
Second guitar i recieved today ,I am running out of rooms and space for all these new guitars :eek:
A very early tokai made "HUMMINGBIRD CUSTOM" fw/fe-150 model,complete with original hard case...from 1973.
This acoustic is so light ,i think the strings weigh more than the guitar ,but what a sound ,MAN! it is a **** loud acoustic ,louder than my YAMAHA FG-350W from 1979,sounds completely different to the yamaha,fuller,woodier ,dark and light :lol: GREAT STUFF :wink:

1500 YEN NEW in 1973 going by the catalogue ,I think the strings are the the original ones as well ,I need to change them when i get time??It is pretty good condition ,no buckle rashes or marks,The fret wire is a bit manky and will need a little TLC..But i would say VGC..

MOJO HOBO

hello, my name is Mickael, I'm new here and need help to identify what Hummingbird model does Brian May own here :

http://www.queenzone.com/pictures/brian-may/12031/brian-with-hummingbird-guitar.aspx

what could be the price of it on the secondhand market ?

Thanks,
Mickael

Back