Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tch-1 Chorus Schematic needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZoraAD
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Tch-1 Chorus Schematic needed Reply with quote

Hey there guys. I bought this broken TCH-1 on the internet for only $20. I have taken a few electrical engineering courses and built a few pedals and such so I thought it would be a fun project. Anyway, the pedal arrived today. It seems someone cut out the switch, battery clip, and power jack. Now I have most of that stuff in spare parts, but I don't really know which wires go where. So I was hoping that someone had the schematic for it or maybe would be kind enough to post pics of how the things mentioned above are wired. Thanks.
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of the tokai effects were clones of similar pedals available at the time. Your best bet may be to hunt down the more common Boss CE 3 schem and see if it's close enough to work from.
ZoraAD
Plucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I was planning on doing that as a last resort, but I know some people on here own the TCH-1 and if any of them would be kind enough to post a few good pics or maybe draw out the wiring scheme for just the switch/dc jack/battery jack it would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: