Heritage H150CM VS Love Rock....(Les Paul Wars...)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramsale

Reaction score
Here I was saving for a new Love Rock, and a **** Heritage Les Paul caught my eye on eBay. I will let you all know how it plays and looks upon arrival in a couple days. This one's a gold top with ebony fingerboard and nitro finish. Mint condition for $1000 US delivered. We'll see if I made a mistake, but it sure looked sweet on the screen... Anyone have any experience with Heritage Guitars? I'd love to hear some experiences with the brand or the Les Paul copies in particular...

Heritage take some beating. I know there's a healthy demand for early Tokais. So there should be. They're great, but I'd say Heritage have the edge in build quality, craftsmanship etc. There's a cracker LP S/B. The dot neck type, at Music Ground, Leeds UK. for around ?700-800 I'd go for the earlier Heritage's given the chance. :eek:

I got the H150 CM about a week ago, and other than having strings too light for my taste, I put 46-10s on her, it's the most outstanding stringed instrument I have ever had the pleasure to own. Being a goldtop, it doesn't have the status of some of the nicer Japanese bursts, but I love the ebony fingerboard, and the inlay work on the fret markers is superb. Plays like a dream, and the only drawback was the fear involved with buying from eBay. You always are taking a chance when sending money to a stranger, but it worked out fine for me this time...

Latest posts

Back