Cool....new catagory....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ML1s look cool, but I'm not keen on the cutaway neck joint around the back. If I was spending that much money on a Lester, I'd probably go the Navigator route...not that I see myself ever having that much money to spend on a guitar!

youami said:
The ML1s look cool, but I'm not keen on the cutaway neck joint around the back. If I was spending that much money on a Lester, I'd probably go the Navigator route...not that I see myself ever having that much money to spend on a guitar!

That's funny cause that's the main reason I want it! It's just gorgeous and so well done. I don't really care about Les Paul upper fret access on the ones I have. I just bring my thumb around front....but if the option is there to have better access then great...bonus! Not to mention I absolutely LOVE the head stock shape. Even more than a regular gibson. It just looks totally classy.

I would love a navigator as well but for me I kind of like things a little out of the ordinary and with momose I feel like it's nearly a personalized custom build.

NWOBHM said:
MIJ, I thought you used to have a BFV-58k?

no it was just a BFV-58, normal, just like mine. Someone one the french forum have the corina version. ^^ Honestly, by mail we have compared, there doesn't seem to have so much difference.

:D Difference was the price !

BFV 58V = 100 000 Jap Yen
BFV 58KV = 200 000 Jap Yen

20thCB, who is this anonymous owner of the BFV 58 KV on the mij.fr forum ? :D

Back