MM2001 Korean vs Japan made Love Rocks

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Davis

Reaction score
I know from reading here the MM2001 LE Korean made Love Rocks are made to Japanese specs. Does this mean they also have long tenon neck joint? 1 piece back and neck?

I'm right in the middle of trying to decide on buying a new LS70F or LS75Q from Japan or search a little and find an MM2001 Love Rock if the quality is good.

Can someone who owns both an MM2001 model and a newer Japanese Love Rock do a quick comparison for me and tell me the biggest differences?

Thanks

Hi Mark Davis,
I think the long neck tenon is only used on the LS200 and LS320. These models also have a nitro finish.
If you want the best then go for the LS320. This is still a **** side cheaper than the Gibson R8 and R9 and will fulfill all your requirements from a Les Paul guitar.
Plus you would be one of a select few in the U.S. to have one.
regards
Peter

Hi Mark,you can ask Rob(where are you?).He got two Lted korean Tokais.I can tell you LS70 model is great for the money.You only have to stich Gotoh pups if you don,t like them.All hardware coming from Gotoh is high quality.I was sid this to my tech when I took hin the guitar.

Back