I dunno... thought the boys would like to see these...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the text from the first guitr on the left at the link... I have an Ornettes. According to their catalog, they make their own guitars. Mine is a 2 piece Honduran mahogamy back tiger flame maple cap, not veneer. Chambered body...pictured here
http://w1.422.telia.com/~u42235727/sneaky.htm#Ornetts
They wind their own pick-ups too. The ones pictured in the link are the newer series. Made of African mahogany.

price \135,000 the wide frame of special price \107,800 best quality -- arrival of goods [!! ] of great desire of "GM5RC" Inside with many frames of a pin stripe This wide frame is just "a hit"!! HBS also with the most popular color!! Looks with last thing Preeminent also for a sound!! The deep joint which is this price belt and is not obtained realizes RONGUSASU teens!! Paint is also 極薄 lacquer finish!! Arrival of goods is undecided about the monthly output number minimum next time!! It is !! gig case attachment earlier

Bacchus have their own factory. Van Zandts are made by PGM... a company that make other brands as well. The Duncans are made through ESP here. There are so many makers that I just don`t know who`s making what.

thanks... the collection is always changing. Some are gone others added but not pictued.
I`m a very lucky guy.

Back